Telecom Articles - Written by Arthur Hughes - 2 Comments
Case Study: Wireless Churn Reduction
A large wireless company with a major churn problem worked with an outsourced analytics provider to solve their problem. Their success was very impressive. Here is how they went about it. .
To begin with, they started out with a serious churn problem: 2.3% per month which meant that they were losing 27.6% of their customers every year. The overall loss was several billions of annual dollars.
Click here to read the full article (PDF Format).
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
More In Articles
- How to Do Your Own Market Research & Identify Your Ideal Customer
- Email Strategy Study Group
- Why 21 Links Could Be Key to Your Email Success
- Why do e-mails bounce?
- How does frequency of e-mails affect open, click and conversion rates?
More In Telecom Articles
- Glossary of Telecom Marketing Terms
- Telecom Marketing Issue 01
- Creative Destruction Hits Telecom
- Case Study: Wireless Churn Reduction
- HDTV Bandwidth Requirements
More In Speeches
- Targeted Addressable Advertising Using Digital TV
- Speech on Distance Selling delivered in Athens, Greece by Arthur Middleton Hughes on December 15 2009
- Speech by Arthur Middleton Hughes on How to Retain Insurance Customers Delivered in Philadelphia to PIMA on November 17 2009
- Surviving the Recession Surviving the Recession with E-mail Marketing
- Online Marketing: Driving Traffic, Conversion and Sales