Telecom Articles - Written by Arthur Hughes - 1 Comment
Telecom Marketing Issue 01
About Telecom Marketing
America is undergoing a vast telecom revolution. Cable TV companies, phone companies and soon electric utilities will be offering virtually identical products: phone service, broadband, and video/TV.
Once in a lifetime opportunity for cable
February 17, 2009 is a very important day for cable TV marketers. That is the day that, by law, all analog TV over the air broadcasting will end. There are about 19 million households who rely on over the air broadcasts for their only access to television. In those households, about 45 million sets will go dark unless the set owners take some action in advance.
Click here to read the full issue (PDF Format).
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
More In Articles
- How to Do Your Own Market Research & Identify Your Ideal Customer
- Email Strategy Study Group
- Why 21 Links Could Be Key to Your Email Success
- Why do e-mails bounce?
- How does frequency of e-mails affect open, click and conversion rates?
More In Telecom Articles
- Glossary of Telecom Marketing Terms
- Telecom Marketing Issue 01
- Creative Destruction Hits Telecom
- Case Study: Wireless Churn Reduction
- HDTV Bandwidth Requirements
More In Speeches
- Targeted Addressable Advertising Using Digital TV
- Speech on Distance Selling delivered in Athens, Greece by Arthur Middleton Hughes on December 15 2009
- Speech by Arthur Middleton Hughes on How to Retain Insurance Customers Delivered in Philadelphia to PIMA on November 17 2009
- Surviving the Recession Surviving the Recession with E-mail Marketing
- Online Marketing: Driving Traffic, Conversion and Sales