Books - Written by Arthur Hughes - 1 Comment
The Customer Loyalty Solution
The Customer Loyalty Solution: What Works (and What Doesn’t) in Customer Loyalty Programs
by Arthur Middleton Hughes
The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2003, 336 PP.
In The Customer Loyalty Solution, database marketing pioneer Arthur Hughes reports that the problem wasn’t in the programs, but generally in the antiquated technologies and thinking used to drive those programs. He combines current research with case studies from leading companies such asFedEd, StrideRite, Cendant, and Cingular to reveal how marketers can benchmark market-proven programs to successfully:
Track customer activity Build enduring loyalty programs Treat customer communication as a profit center
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
More In Articles
- How to Do Your Own Market Research & Identify Your Ideal Customer
- Email Strategy Study Group
- Why 21 Links Could Be Key to Your Email Success
- Why do e-mails bounce?
- How does frequency of e-mails affect open, click and conversion rates?
More In Telecom Articles
- Glossary of Telecom Marketing Terms
- Telecom Marketing Issue 01
- Creative Destruction Hits Telecom
- Case Study: Wireless Churn Reduction
- HDTV Bandwidth Requirements
More In Speeches
- Targeted Addressable Advertising Using Digital TV
- Speech on Distance Selling delivered in Athens, Greece by Arthur Middleton Hughes on December 15 2009
- Speech by Arthur Middleton Hughes on How to Retain Insurance Customers Delivered in Philadelphia to PIMA on November 17 2009
- Surviving the Recession Surviving the Recession with E-mail Marketing
- Online Marketing: Driving Traffic, Conversion and Sales