Email Strategy Study Group
The Database Marketing Institute
Join us for a two-day competitive Email Strategy Study Group designed for marketing managers and senior executives responsible for their email and social marketing program marketing strategies.
From this hands-on competitive strategy seminar you can double your revenue from emails by learning how to:
Participants will learn to create a plan by using 28 proven tactics to attain an annual acquisition goal of email subscribers. By using the plan, you will learn how many subscribers you can generate per tactic, what budget you’ll need to accomplish your goal, and how much profit you should expect. We’ve seen results that show spending $120,000 can bring in $10 million in profit from newly acquired subscribers!
Registration is limited! We can only accept 49 participants.
To learn more click here
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
More In Articles
- How to Do Your Own Market Research & Identify Your Ideal Customer
- Email Strategy Study Group
- Why 21 Links Could Be Key to Your Email Success
- Why do e-mails bounce?
- How does frequency of e-mails affect open, click and conversion rates?
More In Telecom Articles
- Glossary of Telecom Marketing Terms
- Telecom Marketing Issue 01
- Creative Destruction Hits Telecom
- Case Study: Wireless Churn Reduction
- HDTV Bandwidth Requirements
More In Speeches
- Targeted Addressable Advertising Using Digital TV
- Speech on Distance Selling delivered in Athens, Greece by Arthur Middleton Hughes on December 15 2009
- Speech by Arthur Middleton Hughes on How to Retain Insurance Customers Delivered in Philadelphia to PIMA on November 17 2009
- Surviving the Recession Surviving the Recession with E-mail Marketing
- Online Marketing: Driving Traffic, Conversion and Sales